This product is no longer in stock
Times Publishing (HK) Ltd
Sha Tin College Textbook Ordering Service 2020/2021
On-Line Ordering Step-by-Step:
1. Become a member by clicking the “Sign in”at the top of bar
3. Input the quantity of individual title(s) you want to order
4. Click “confirm” when you finalized selection.
5. Update the delivery address if the order will be delivered by courier service.
6. Choose the delivery method.
7. Choose the payment method with Bank-in / Credit Card
8. Receive confirmation letter with the delivery number if using courier service
Locations for textbook pick-up:
A) North Point Office: 10/F., Block C, Seaview Estate, 2-8 Waston Road, North Point, Hong Kong, Business hours (Monday – Friday, 9am – 12nn, 2pm – 5:30pm)
B) Courier: For commercial address or residential address, the fee will be charged by courier company
- remote areas including Ma On Shan, Sai Kung, Sham Tseng, Tin Shui Wai, Tui Keng Leng, Tseung Kwan O, Clear Water Bay, Shatin, Tai Po, Fanling, SheungShui, Yuen Long, Tuen Mun, Shek O, Stanley, Repulse Bay, Cyberport, Tai Tam, Deep Water Bay, Lantau Island (Tung Chung, Discovery Bay, Chap Lap Kok, HK International Airport, HK Disneyland, Mui Wo, Pui O, Cheung Sha, Tong Fuk, Shek Pik, Ngong Ping, Tai O), Ma Wan, Cheung Chau, Lamma Island and Peng Chau.
Order In Person:
Students can come to our office in person to place order with payment by cash
Order & Delivery Lead-Time
1. Student will receive a confirmation email after order placement within 1 to 2 working days.
2. Order Lead Time - approx. 4 to 9 weeks. Delivery times may vary due to circumstances beyond our control, it can take up to 9 weeks from the date of the order
3. Orders placed on or before 15 Jul 2020, Times Publishing (HK) Ltd guarantee order fulfillment by start of new term in mid Aug. For orders placed after 15 Jul 2020, there’s a possibility that the order fulfillment is after start of new term.
4. For out of stocks items, students and Sha Tin College would be informed immediately.
5. Pick-up at North Point: Students will be informed to collect the textbook(s) by Times Publishing (HK) via Email. (please provide a valid email address during order placement).
6. For courier services:
Students will receive the waybill number via email by Times Publishing (HK) Ltd once it is dispatched. Students could check the delivery status online.
Delivery time for commercial address (excluding remote areas) is approx. 1 to 2 working days after dispatched from Times Publishing (HK) Ltd.
Delivery time for remote areas and residential address are approx. 3 to 5 working days after dispatched from Times Publishing (HK) Ltd.
Terms & Conditions
1. No order can be cancelled after order placement.
2. Students need to provide valid reasons for the cancellation or return. Each student is allowed to cancel or return the textbook once only.
3. For cash / credit card refund, 3% admin charges are applied.
4. In no case the goods shall be returned to us without obtaining a return authorization notice (Times Publishing (HK) Ltd will issue an authorization notice).
5. Ordered item(s) can be returned if both materials and workmanship is in bad quality within 10 working days after purchased with official receipt, Times Publishing (HK) Ltd reserves the right for the final decision.
Times Publishing (HK) Ltd will not be responsible for goods or parts which have been improperly handles or shipped or which have been subject to abuse, misuse, accident, alternations, neglect, improper or inadequate maintenance.